The organising committee for NOEC 2020 (Outdoors NSW) has announced the themes of the concurrent sessions for September 2020 conference and is calling for abstract submissions.
NOEC 2020 Conference Streams
The four streams and their presentation topics are as follows:
Stream 1: Are you ready?
Presentations related to our preparedness educate in a complex and dynamic environment:
• Standards, practice policies procedures
• Research, evaluation and assessment,
• Mental health issues
• Risk Management
Stream 2: Conversations at the edge
Presentations related to contemporary issues:
• Challenging the dominant narrative
• Justice, Equity, Diversity and inclusivity (JEDI)
• Cross fertilization, collaboration and synergies
Stream 3: Learning in the outdoors – beyond 2020
Presentations which dare us to be different:
• Sharing practice (hands on workshops are especially encouraged)
• Innovations and leading edge ideas to address future trends
• Program design, delivery and outcomes
• Pedagogy and Curriculum
Stream 4: Human-Nature interactions
Presentations related to:
• Place-based education
• Indigenous Knowledge Systems
• Environmental education
Abstracts close 22nd November 2019.
NOEC 2020 Call for Presentations Portal
Interested parties can find out more information and upload their presentation via the specially created Portal. There is no limit on the number of abstracts you can submit.