Outdoor Educators Association of Queensland Inc. invites you to become a member of a group of personable, enthusiastic and imaginative people committed to professional outdoor education practice.
OEAQ aims to develop the people who deliver outdoor education in Queensland by providing the following services to members:
- Copy of “Horizons” 10-page newsletter per year – in the field, practioner-based articles
- Enews updates
- Access to training and information on issues related to the professional practice of outdoor education in Queensland
- A subscription to the Journal of Outdoor and Environmental Education distributed (3/annum)
- An active website, Facebook and LinkedIn presence that provides regular updates and a greater sense of community
- Members discount to local PD events and the biennial National OEA Conference (NOEC) organised specifically for the Australian Outdoor Education community
- Promotion of outdoor education as a profession
- Liaison on your behalf with relevant government departments and agencies as well as community groups and businesses
Types of membership
There are 3 categories of memberships available – small or large organisation and individual
$75 inc GST Individual
$250 for small organisations / schools – 4 or fewer people
$350 for larger organisations/ schools – 5 or more people
Free for full-time students (Student ID required)
Please note that as part of the membership registration process for organisations, named contacts and full profile information is required.
By joining OEAQ you become part of OEA.