The OEA Digital Library currently comprises 2 main sections:
1. Journal of Outdoor and Environmental Education — JOEE
This is a lot more than your standard journal! It encompasses:
- 3 new digital issues published each year
- Advanced online publication of articles prior to appearing in an issue
- A growing catalogue of short video abstracts for articles made available on the OEA website
- Over 100 articles from JOEE and AJOE back issues (JOEE was previously the Australian Journal of Outdoor Education – AJOE).
While an Australian journal, JOEE is run by an international editorial committee and includes relevant international articles. An overview of the current issue can be found in the drop down menu above under Resources.
You can proceed straight to the JOEE login page here.
This valuable resource is supported by contributions from our tertiary education sponsors opposite, please check the courses they offer by clicking on the relevant logo.
3. JOEE on Twitter
JOEE has its own Twitter account. Follow JOEE announcements and commentary on Twitter HERE.
3. Outdoor and Environmental Education Curriculum Resources
Each state and territory in Australia works with the Australian Curriculum, either directly or via a state-based interpretation.
This resource includes links to online curriculum documentation relevant for outdoor and environmental education.
You can access this resource here.