Outdoors October is a month long celebration of activities in the outdoors across Western Australia. It also runs in Queensland as Outdoor-tober.
This is the time in WA where the outdoor sector invites and encourages EVERYONE in WA to get outdoors. With over 100 exciting outdoor events across WA, outdoor clubs, organisations and businesses join with thousands in the outdoors. People can participate by:
- Searching the Activity Calendar to find out what is on in your area and where you can access the activities you want to do
- You can make a promise: I Will Get Outdoors and take part in an outdoor activity during October
- Can’t get outdoors in October but like the idea – give Outdoors October the Thumbs Up and LIKE us!
- Even if you can’t make it to a calendar event, sign up anyway and tell us what you will be doing
- You can Contact Us and send information, photos and stories about why you love to get outdoors and what you will be doing for Outdoor-tober
- You can Add an Event to the calendar – camping trip, bushwalk, club trip, climbing meet … etc
So join with Outdoors WA today and – Go on. Get Outside!